Greater Lodi Leadership Prayer Breakfast
Our Keynote Speaker for 2016
The Keynote Speaker for this year is Ted Rose. Born and raised in Lodi Rev. Dr. Ted Rose - is known as the "PASTOR TO PASTOR'S". often called the best friend, confident, and Armor Bearer to God's leaders. Here is a brief description of his life and involvement in mobilizing prayer throughout the Church. He is the author of the book "Pastors Need Prayer" which is changing Churches everywhere. Dr. Rose received an Honorary Doctorate of Divinity Degree from Epic Bible College in Sacramento, CA. He is also the recipient of the Martin Luther King Jr. 2015 Difference Maker Award for Unity in the Church, in Sacramento, California. Received the 2014 Spiritual Father Award in Washington DC as one of 300 Spiritual Fathers of America, from God Bless America. He is listed in Strathmores WHO'S WHO in America.
Ted and his wife Dee have been married 35 years. They have had three grown children, Ted III, Tiffany and their late beloved son Johnny. They live in Sacramento, California.
He currently serves on the Executive Boards and Committees for numerous Regional, National and International Prayer Initiatives.
Ted travels extensively and ministers the prayer message in Local Churches, National, Statewide, Regional and City Wide Church Prayer gatherings and conferences throughout the United States.
Please contact us or click here for details of how you can help with the Prayer Breakfast.
- Phillips Financial
- UPS Store of Lodi and Stockton
- Vine & Branches Bookstore
- Woodbridge Golf & Country Club
Business and Corporate Sponsors:
- Answer All America
- D.L.Payne,Inc. Electrical Contractors
- Farmers & Merchants Banki
- First Baptist Church of Lodi
- Kerry Suess, GTC Pureguard
- Larry Underhill, Stateman Realty
- Lodi Chamber of Commerce
- Lodi Christian School
- Meehleis Modular Buildings
- Nancy Hystke & Margo Cook, Schaffer & Co. Realtors, Inc
- Pat Schumacher, Nationwide Insurance
- Shellpro Inc.
- Tiger Lines, Inc.
- Vineyard Christian Middle School
* If you are interested in sponsoring a table at the breakfast, sponsorship gives you 8 tickets, listing in the the program as well as in the website with a link back to your own website.